Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kicking It Older School

Its been a while since I was able to process b&w - which has been hard given I've never fully warmed to digital. Pregnancies, house moves, full time work, life in general - all made it a smidge hard to lock myself away in the darkroom. Which in essence has meant that I've not been shooting.

So I've made a compromise to get me through the next few months - shoot and process b&w but scan rather than print. Problem is, I completely suck and dislike Photoshop - which is good in a way as it makes me itch to print for reals (which I will be doing in a few months time).

Below are three of the five rolls I've processed today. Another two half-frame rolls to scan tomorrow.

So, take the quality and truckload of dust/drying marks (must by photoflow!) with a "whatever" and just enjoy me enjoying being back. And yeah, a ton of the fam, but I've got severe b&w catchups to do!
























No comments:

Post a Comment